Booking your dream wedding at Foxhill Manor is very much a bespoke experience, so is the way we price our weddings…personal to suit your individual needs.
That said of course, we know you need to plan so we thought it would be useful to give you an idea of what a typical wedding at Foxhill Manor might cost.
Sample of a MIDWEEK wedding for up to 60 guests.
1) Hiring the Venue
- Exclusive Use Hire of Foxhill Manor
- From £3,500.00 per night (inc VAT)
This includes 8 bedrooms (16 guests), Private lounge, media room, grounds and your own butler. It also includes the function room (for the ceremony and for the wedding breakfast)
2) The Wedding
- “Tie the Knot” Wedding Package x60 @ £135.00 per person (see below for what you get)
- £8,100.00 (inc VAT)
SAMPLE TOTAL COST: From £11,600.00 (inc Vat)
The ‘Tie the Knot’ Wedding Package includes:
- Complimentary Wedding Tasting
- Drinks Reception (1 glass of Champagne per person)
- Canapes (3 each per person)
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast
- 1/2 Bottle of red or white wine per person (choice of 10 wines from our Sommelier selection)
- Glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne for the toast
- Cake Stand and Knife
- Foxhill Manor Confetti
- Name Cards/Menu Cards/Table Plans
- Red Carpet
- Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
3) Other Costs to Consider (guidelines)
- Entertainment – A DJ/Music – Allow between £500 to £2,000
- Photography/Filming – Allow between £500 to £2,000
- Additional Accommodation – We have 40 rooms ‘up the hill’ at the Dormy House – Prices from £250.00 per night B&B, as well as 87 rooms ‘down the hill’ at the Conference Centre – Prices from £70.00 B&B.
Notes: Prices vary – at weekends a 2 night minimum stay applies. A minimum Food & Beverage Spend applies per wedding.
Receive a personalised quotation today: