The Garden Room Restaurant
A cultivated place to dine A sense of well-being defines The Garden Room restaurant at Dormy House. This is classy dining in a modern, light-filled setting. Fresh, locally-sourced menus that have been created with passion are served with flair by a knowledgeable team. The ethos is to present superb dishes of seasonal country food, both farmed and foraged, using suppliers who are known personally to the hotel. Don’t forget, The Dormy overlooks the Vale of Evesham, otherwise known as the Garden of England.
- Three Course à la carte menu at £45 per person
- 7-course tasting menu at £65 per person (to be enjoyed by the whole table)
- Open 7 nights a week, 7.00-9.30pm
- Sunday lunch: 1.00pm-2.30pm
- Alfresco dining on the terrace in summer months
Book a table: Tel: 01386 852711 / Online >>