Children of all ages are welcome at Dormy House. We’re always glad to see young guests, who are greeted with their own goody bag!
Here’s what we offer children at the Dormy:
- Dormy House is perfect for a back-to-nature holiday with your children. There are long walks and woodlands you can explore safely on the Farncombe Estate
- We can provide high chairs and cots and put-up beds – please let the team know if you need any of these when you book.
- We provide bathrobes, slippers and cartoon bedding for our young guests
- If you’d like to dine in peace, we can also arrange baby sitting with a little notice
- Children are free to use the Spa & the pool between the hours of 9.00 – 10.30 am and 4.00 – 5.30pm
- Children are welcome to dine anywhere in the hotel, although you – and they! – might feel more relaxed in The Potting Shed
- Our “dormyclub grub” menu caters for children’s tastes, without the ubiquitous chicken nugget!