Children of all ages are welcome at Dormy House, where we take a child-friendly, rather than child-centred, approach. We’re always glad to see young guests, who are greeted with their own goody bag and a Dormy Passport for the all-important Dormy House stamp!
Here’s what we offer children at the Dormy:
- Dormy House is perfect for a back-to-nature holiday with your children. There are long walks and woodlands you can explore safely on the Farncombe Estate
- We can provide high chairs and cots, put-up beds and slings – please ask at Reception
- We have two sets of interconnecting room suitable for families – some of our rooms are not suitable for cots and children, please ask
- We provide bathrobes, slippers and cartoon bedding for our young guests
- If you’d like to dine in peace, we can also arrange baby sitting with a little notice
- Children are welcome to dine anywhere in the hotel, although you – and they! – might feel more relaxed in The Potting Shed
- Our “dormyclub grub” menu caters for children’s tastes, without the ubiquitous chicken nugget!
There’s even a Sticky Fingers afternoon tea, designed especially for under-12s
- Ask at Reception for our “Dormy: Down with the Kids” leaflet – it’s full of activity ideas and places to visit, like Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park up the road in Guiting Power