They may be kidding at Adam Henson’s Farm Park!
If you go down to the Farm today, you might see cows being milked, eggs hatching, or the birth of baby lambs and kid goats. Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park is a wonderful chance to meet rare breeds and other farm animals at first hand. You don’t absolutely have to have a child in tow!
Adam has risen to celebrity over the past few years with his weekly reports on BBC’s Countryfile. In fact, Countryfile have filmed at Farncombe Estate before now and we are delighted to have them on our doorstep in Guiting Power, just 7.5 miles from Dormy House.
If you are planning a family day out to the Farm Park, you will discover:
- Roller racing and tractor driving for children
- The Touch Barn for meeting rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, lambs and piglets
- Seasonal demonstrations of lambing, kidding, shearing… and a living nativity in December
- Lots of rare animal breeds
- Adam’s Kitchen for lunch (or take one of the famous Dormy Picnic Hampers)
For more information, visit: www.cotswoldfarmpark.co.uk