A fairway to play…right next door!
We are very lucky to have a stunning private members’ golf club right next door to Dormy House.
A bit about Broadway Golf Club…
Broadway Golf Club was established in 1895, making it part of the prestigious 1895 Club, a consortium of 44 ancient golf clubs around the world. Its USP is its setting: 850 feet above sea level, high on the Cotswold escarpment, with views that take your breath away.
This 6,228 yard course (Par 72 for men; Par 73 for ladies) makes clever use of natural contours. Rolling fairways are intersected by Cotswold dry-stone walls and undulating greens that test even the best of golfers.
Need to know:
- You should be a competent golfer, willing to abide by the club rules and dress code and have a handicap.
- A round of 9 holes is £25, £40 for 18 holes midweek.
- We will be able to book your round for you, however there may be a short wait at busy periods
- Private coaching can be arranged with the Pro, Tim Thornley. Please ask for rates.
- The hotel can lend you golf clubs in a range of sizes
- Don’t forget to bring your golf shoes!
Find out more: www.broadwaygolfclub.co.uk