We’re throwing a party on New Year’s Eve and it’s going to be glamorous and glitzy.
Take a deep breath and we’ll begin:
- A glass of Champagne handed to you on arrival
- Free flowing Champagne and wine all evening
- Fab food – Pop-up food stations including spit-roast meats, shellfish, cheese table and desserts to die for
- A band that rocks
- A rousing auld lang syne
- Fireworks lighting up the sky
- A late, late bar and a morning-after breakfast.
It’s a house party. Only you won’t be found in the kitchen and you won’t have to help with the clearing up.
Tickets are only £150.00 per person all in!
Stay the night as well at either Dormy House or ‘down the hill’ on the Farncombe Estate (see below)!
THREE WAYS TO PARTY:
1) Just the party: tickets are £150 per person to include food, free-flowing Champagne and wine all evening, entertainment and fireworks!
2) Party & stay at Foxhill Manor: £850 based on two-people sharing a room for the one-night package. Includes transport to and from Dormy House, the all singing all dancing party and a morning-after breakfast in the manor.
3) Party & stay at Farncombe: £465 based on two people sharing for a one-night package including the New Year’s Eve party at Dormy House, transfer to and from Dormy House, accommodation in an en-suite double room on the Farncombe Estate (next door), and breakfast at Farncombe on New Year’s Day.
Call us: 01386 852711 or E-mail us
HERE’S A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT!
(This was our launch party back in the Summer, but you’ll get an idea…)