A great reason to eat out tonight
The Potting Shed is everything a Cotswold country dining pub should be. It’s relaxed and inviting, with a large leather-and-oak bar and a rustic agenda. At The Dormy we are crazy for English pub grub as it ought to be: sticky ribs, great bangers, slow-cooked pork belly and fish that’s been caught on our shores.
So come and use The Potting Shed as your stopping-off point on the way home from work – or as your 19th hole if you prefer. Dress up and enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail. Or dress down and bring the kids. We’re open.
Potting Shed Facts
- Be sociable: we have Sharing Platters and Sharing Puddings to tempt you
- Classic British dishes include Dormy Ham & Eggs and Cotswold Chicken & Leek Pie
- The Potting Shed is open from 10am daily for Brunch and Morning Coffee
- Lunch is served from 12 noon to 2.30pm
- Dinner is served from 6 to 9.30pm
- Join us for a drink in the Bar, which is open all day
“my 18-hour slow cooked pork belly was truly melt-in-the-mouth.” Louise Roddon, Daily Express