At Dormy House, we’re very happy to welcome families with kids of all ages (for a charge of £40 per child per night) – there are no age restrictions on relaxation, after all. Every one of junior guests is treated to a special goodie bag on arrival, packed with treats, and our hotel has a host of child-friendly features:
- There are tons of walking trails (long and short) and woodland to explore all around the hotel on Farncombe Estate.
- We can provide cots – just let us know when you book.
- We can also provide foldout beds – again, just let us know when you book and we will advise which rooms are best suited.
- There’s a stash of high chairs in the restaurants and kids are welcome to dine anywhere (but the Potting Shed is the more relaxed option)
- We’ve put together a special ‘Dormy Club Grub’ menu for children, with dishes designed for younger palates and no chicken nuggets in sight.
- Kids’ hours at the House Spa pool are 9–10.30am and 4–5.30pm.
If there’s anything you need to make your family stay special, just let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you get it.