Welcoming dogs to The Dormy
We are delighted to welcome dogs (aged 1 year and older) in one of our dog-friendly rooms. All we ask is that you let us know when booking that you would like to bring your dog along with you.
We have four dog friendly rooms available. They are located in the Danish Court Wing, which is situated in its own courtyard to the right of the main farmhouse. They are all in the COMFY room category.
To ensure that you, your dog and fellow guests have the most enjoyable stay, we would like you to be aware of the following guidelines:
- Dogs aren’t allowed in any of our public areas or in the main hotel.
- There are designated areas within the grounds that your dog is free to explore and also a number of great walks and paths around the hotel. Please ask for more information at reception.
- We are able to provide dog sitters on request, as we don’t allow dogs to be left unattended
- We ask all dog owners to clean up after their dogs both in the hotel grounds and the surrounding area
- An additional housekeeping charge of £25 per dog will be added to you booking.
We do ask that your four-legged friends are well-behaved and that you take full responsibility for them during your stay.