Weddings at Dormy
Our house, your day
It’s the first day of the rest of your lives, and there can be few better places to spend it than Dormy House. With space for up to 80 guests, our hotel makes the perfect exclusive-use Cotswolds wedding venue.
Dormy wedding events are held on Thursdays, and require exclusive use of the hotel.
Every wedding at Dormy is different – we don’t do cookie-cutter packages. What we do do is tailor-made events designed to match the needs and personality of the couple.
The ceremony can be held either indoors in the Garden Room, or in summer, outside in the Garden Room pagoda – both accommodate 80 guests.
The Garden Room is also the ideal setting for the wedding breakfast, where up to 80 can sit down to enjoy the best the Dormy House kitchen has to offer.
An exclusive-use wedding at Dormy House gives you access to:
- 38 luxurious bedrooms and suites, sleeping up to 80 guests (double occupancy)
- The main Farmhouse
- The Danish Court
- The Garden Room restaurant
- The Potting Shed restaurant and bar
- Three beautiful lounges
- Private dining set-up as required
- Newspapers, and free WiFi throughout
- Full English breakfast each morning
- In-room welcome packs for all children
- Free parking for up to 80 vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and terraces
The small print
Exclusive-use weddings at Dormy House are available on a 2-night minimum stay basis. A minimum nightly spend on food and drink applies for exclusive-use bookings. The use of marquees may incur additional costs.
To request more information, a personalised quotation or to arrange a visit, please fill out the form below or give us a ring on 01386 852711.
REQUEST EXCLUSIVE USE
To ask us about arranging exclusive use of Dormy House, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you asap.Please select a valid form